Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Odds & Ends


Yesterday, I was online (once I figured out it was not our cable connection that was the problem but the new microwave I was forced to buy when our old one died that had flipped the breaker and caused me to have no internet or phone for hours...sorry, I digress...).  Let me start again, so yesterday, I was online  looking for a family home evening board.  I found some really cute ideas including the one above from brandyscraft.blogspot.com.  If you are interested she has some GREAT ideas!  Of course I don't own a cricut (I actually had to look up what a cricut was) but it is a super cute idea. 



While I was busy looking on the computer this is what Meredith was busy doing...

I should of known something was up when it was so quiet!



















No comments:

Post a Comment