|I love bright colors! So, John and I decided to make Cardi a spring colored birthday sign. He helped me hang it up...Then.... |
|decided he could do better and set to work!|
|These two FABULOUS friends stopped by early after school to help set up!|
|Then less than an hour later, these cute kids arrived home from a busy day at school!|
|I love these kids! They are SO much fun! Jackson wanted to be in the thick of things all night...He was SO cute!|
|We passed a shirt around for the girls to sign for Cardi.|
|Ate lots of pizza!|
|Opened a lot of great presents.|
|Bella got to invite some friends of her own to the party! Aren't they SO cute?|
|I even got to invite a friend too!|
|Then we decorated bags.|
|Ate some more...|
|Admired our artwork!|
|Got all dolled up...|
|and then played Incan Gold...|
|Watched a movie...and eventually many, many hours later went to sleep!|
|Morning came way too soon!|
|James made waffles and different flavored syrups and of course breakfast would not be complete without ice cream!|
|Then we said goodbye to all Cardi's wonderful friends!|
|Courtsey of Bella who had her own sleepover at Sara's house...|
|We rounded off the day with a mother- daughter date to Subway, 2 book stores, and ended with a yummy dessert!|
1. She is always thoughtful of others.
2. She has such a sweet personality!
3. She is SO fun to cuddle with!
4. She is a great writer! I love to read her stories!
5. She likes to cook! Now, if I could just get her to like cleaning up...
6. She has a beautiful voice. I love to hear her sing!
7. I love her beautiful smile!
8. She is humble.
9. She makes me laugh!
10. Without a doubt, she makes me a better person!