Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year!

Wow!  I can't believe another year has come and gone.  I usually take down Christmas decorations the day after Christmas but this year I wanted to keep them up.  Maybe it's because we actually had room for a Christmas tree or maybe  it's because the kids did such a great job of decorating it or maybe because this year we got to share Thanksgiving with my sister and her family and put the tree up together.  Whatever the reason it was just different this year.  But alas, Christmas has come and gone and we are already 9 days into the new year.  My New Year's resolution to eat healthier lasted a whole 2 days!  I hope my spiritual resolutions last a little longer!
Last week all the kids changed Sunday school classes.  Cardi is now a Valiant 9, while Bella is now in senior primary and a CTR 7.  I can't believe she will be 8 in July and getting baptized this year.  She is already preparing herself and is very excited!  Our sweet Jackson is now a CTR 4 and can you believe John is a SUNBEAM!!!  In 5 months and 11 days Meredith will be in nursery...not that I'm counting down...ok yes I am! 
I am now teaching the Valiant 8s.  They are a fun class and can sit a little longer than the CTR 5s.  But I do miss my CTR 5 class.  James is still in the Elder's Quorum Presidency and very busy at work.  We are looking forward to spending more quality time together as a family and maybe finally settling down roots this year.  I say this often but I am so grateful for all the wonderful family and friends that we have.  Each of you make us  a little better than we were before and bless our lives in so many ways! 




The Fab 5 before church last Sunday (January 2).

Our little CTR 4 and Sunbeam!



Look at our sweet CTR 7!

Our sweet Valiant 9!



No comments:

Post a Comment