Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Last week, I switched furniture around in some of the rooms including a dresser from the boys' room which made a brief stop in the laundry room for a couple of days then onto  the girls' room for all of 2 hours and then back to the boys' room where it will stay permanently (maybe) nestled in the corner.  Lucky for me, I had a professional furniture mover to help with all the rigamarole going on around the house.
She looks so comfortable.  I can't even describe the difficulty it took to get her out of there.  She ran off sobbing.  I laid the dresser on its side so I could slide it to the girls' room, then left to clear a space for it near the closet, and then pushed it out of the laundry room and down the hall without my little helper or


so I thought...little sneaker... 

Hmmm... Next time, I should  probably ask for references.

No comments:

Post a Comment