Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

James turns 34

Friday was James' birthday eve... yep, we celebrate birthday eves around here...especially ones where we get to make fun creepy crawly desserts and dress up in costumes.   The kids and I were just going to make some fun desserts and surprise James but then we decided to call up some friends and invite them over.  Some of them even brought yummy desserts to share!


James made this yummy candy corn fudge and decorated the house for me...He's definitely a keeper!


The kids enjoyed getting to dress up and

Loved the decorations!


Jackson makes a pretty good pirate!

These 2 would look right at home in a pumpkin patch!



The kids even dug out a costume for me out of the costume box!

Dad got a costume too, sort of...





Our friend, Bianca, brought this fun mad scientist costume that we all got to try on...








Then on Saturday, this handsome guy turned 34!



Bella made everyone a crown to wear...

Then because I'm such a great wife, James got to make his own birthday dinner...Steak!

He doesn't look upset about that does he?

We celebrated with sundaes because my guy is not a cake guy...

Yay!  Ice cream!  Dad should have a birthday every year! 




There are so many reasons why I love this guy!  He's smart, sweet, funny, and kind and makes a mean steak!  Happy Birthday, James!  I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments: