Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

It's Fall

I love fall. 

I love the leaves and the crisp chilly air, the smell of anything pumpkin baking in the oven. 

Fall means just around the corner is Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!

 Each year we try to get outdoors and go for a family hike and pick pumpkins to ring in the official start of fall which happened a couple of weeks ago.  This year we went for a hike at the University of Tennessee Arboretum.
We pretty much had the whole place to ourselves.

I loved watching the kids grab a buddy or two and head out for an adventure.

I had to post 2 of these sweet kids holding hands because this is not normal behavior for them...and I wanted to make sure I captured the moment.


These 2 always make me smile.

I loved this photo of 2 leaves suspended in the air by a spiderweb.  Thanks, Bella for suggesting I take a picture of it.








These 2 are pretty close.  Meredith is usually ok when I hold a friend's baby but whenever Cardi holds another kid, she cries and cries until Cardi puts the kid down and holds her instead.










This year we bought our pumpkins from our favorite road side market, Mickeys.  We spent the rest of the day hanging out and enjoying the beautiful weather and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment