Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bella's F.I.T. Concert

If you missed it, last night the Glenwood Elementary third graders pulled off a wonderful performance of F.I.T.  Kids, complete with lots of singing and dancing...who knows I might even get the video clip to load this time...

What I love about Glenwood is how sweet all the kids are.  Our kids have attended 3 different elementary schools and although the other schools were great schools, the kids here have a genuine love for each other.  This was the scene in the entrance before the program...



I'm bummed I missed the large group hug when we entered the building.

Then it was off to perform.  The kids performed to a sold out audience (ok...it was free) but the gym was packed!







We all had a great time listening to songs and skits about eating healthy and exercising.  Bella's line was "Junk in, junk out.  There's no junk going in me!"  And then we went to McDonalds.  The end.

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha! McDonalds?! You crack me up! Bella is super cute by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda! ( = We always do something fun after a performance. I debated the whole time: do we go or not...Then Bella reminded me that McDonlads is ok sometimes, Mom... ( =

    ReplyDelete