Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

There's So much to write about...

traveling across the country for a new job, a new home, new neighbors, new schools, new friends, and how sad we were to leave our good friends in Tennessee and our family in Florida but how grateful we are to be back in  Idaho and  closer to family (only an hour and a half away).

But for now I'll just write about this little guy who happened to turn 6 today and just happens to be starting kindergarten tomorrow...
 He's so much fun! 
 

 
 
And so, so sweet!
 

Each year he gets sweeter and sweeter.  I love his smile and the way he says thank you and how when I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon for bunch he proclaimed "This is the best birthday ever!"  I love how easy he is to please like when he opened his light up sword and exclaimed  how great it was  even though he really wanted a Star Wars light saber.

 He's definitely all boy with his Plants vs. Zombies, angry birds, super heroes, and
wrestling moves so I love  when he comes into the room and asks if he can watch his favorite show.  What's that I ask casually, then he bats his big green  eyes and says "Mom, you know I love My Little Pony!"  He cracks me up...then again he's in good company!









I just hope his kindergarten teacher has a sense of humor.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Miss having John in class, even though he tested my patience, I sure do miss him. Please tell him Happy Birthday from Sister Stout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Thanks, Nicole. Sorry he was a rascal and thank you for being so patient with him.

    ReplyDelete