Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Goodnight, Mommy

This is Jackson. 
He's 5.  He loves dinosaurs, animal planet, and blueberries.  And has his very own signature pose...




He likes cinnamon sugar and syrup on his pancakes...but only on Thursdays. 

Last night he crawled into bed next to me and asked me to tell him a bed time story.


"Make sure you tell it s-l-o-w-l-y-, Mommy and no super hero stories because I'm wearing my dump truck pajamas."  Cupping my face in his little hands with a very serious look on his face, "And please no singing, Mommy." 

"Lots of people like musicals."  I said "Especially ones about flyswatters named Fred."

"But, not boys, Mommy!" 

Hmmmph...I don't think this is going to be fun at all.

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious and amazing that he's discovered his "blue steel" (Zoolander reference) already--but I do take issue with his judgement of musicals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Paul, I love you!

    ReplyDelete