Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Week in Review: July 12 - 19, 2010:

BELLA TURNS 7!!!!


Our sweet, sweet Bella turned 7 this year! She is such a joy and delight. We had a lot of fun celebrating her birthday including a  party earlier in the day. The kids played twister, spilled bubbles (what was I thinking when I bought the colored bubbles???), and built YUMMY ice cream cookie towers!  We bought her a guitar for her birthday...in hindsight we probably should of gotten her guitar lessons first!
We ended the day with a  family fiesta complete with her favorite food ...mac and cheese and fish sticks and of course more cookies and ice cream!




THE GREAT PENGUIN CAPER:
For Bella's birthday I made yummy lemon poppy seed muffins. I placed all the muffins on the table to cool off and told the kids they could have one when I got back from putting the clothes away. When I returned I found the following: all the muffins had been lined up in a row in front of John's seat (conveniently no one was at the table when I returned). Two of the muffins had been mostly eaten and the remainder of the muffins had a bite out of the top of each one. To the right of the muffins was a black and white Madagascar penguin. When I asked John if he ate the muffins, he looked over at the crime scene, thought for a moment, then said "No, the penguin did!" I then asked the penguin, but he's not talking...

Exhibit 1
Exhibit 2

1 comment: